Real estate matters implicate a broad and complex mix of practical and legal considerations. With comprehensive real estate experience and a no-nonsense approach, Lauter Law is uniquely positioned to obtain the best possible results for developers, investors, partners and joint venturers, lenders and borrowers, owners, operators, landlords and tenants, brokers and agents, contractors, and others in California real estate disputes.
Lauter Law represents clients in real estate litigation involving a variety of matters including:
- Partnership and investment disputes
- Loans and secured transactions
- Purchase and sale of property
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Title disputes
- Disputes involving fraud relating to real property
- Claims involving real estate brokers and agents
- Partition matters
- Quiet title matters
- Claims for specific performance and rescission
- Insurance disputes
- Claims involving nuisance, trespass, and environmental hazards
- Construction and design defect disputes
- Mechanic's lien claims
- Property tax assessment appeals
- Allegations of misappropriation of funds, financial mismanagement, and fraud
Lauter Law also represents clients in commercial real estate transactions.
Contact Lauter Law today at 213-235-3900.